Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good Evening fellow Bloggers.. and Friends... I thought I would share a couple more pictures from my back living room.  This is an ottoman that I had redone by my upholster, Melvin... Isn't it fun??? Le-o-pard goes with everything... 
Now on to the Lake Estate... we just got back from a quick trip and this is what we got done.  I finished the wall below and started the top one.  I love my latest EBay find.  The old vintage WOOl bathing suit is the best.  It has Dorothy on a ribbon at the bottom.  You can see the blue strip and her name is one it.  Can you believe they were made of WOOL? How itchy!!!
 
 The blue lamp was a great garage sale find , that I absolutely love.This is not such an exciting picture...but... this is what Ron went down there for. We tiled the bathroom and laundry room.  It is not as much fun when you are old.  I painted the bathroom an off white and got the new shower curtain from Target.  I am not finished, so when I get it all done I will have more pictures.  Oh Yea, I haven't forgot about the leopard ceiling.  I went to change the light bulb & it has to be taken apart...so it will be a little while.
Well love to all and will be back soon...Brenda

1 comment: