Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Thursday, March 25, 2010


We just got back from our Jackie class and
ain't she the cutest???
We had alot of fun making her and ,as
always, learned something new...
She showed us how to use Shrinky Dinks...
It is really cool. And Donna pulled my name
out for a door prize...Isn't the bunny great???







Here are a few pics of my Bedroom and my Bathroom...
This Dressing table was a Thrift find and I papered and painted it...
I just love it..
Someday there will be a Slipper Tub here where the dressing table is...
other things were more important to finish...






I just got my last pillow for my bedroom so I decided to show you some of my favorite places in my house...
I have gone from golds, reds and greens too a
little more muted colors in some of my rooms.
So here are a few pics...
I also love to hang collages in ...
I still love the reds, golds and greens as you can see.
Oh yea there is a Bumble Bee in every room.
I am the Queen Bee...so I think...

I will post my living rooms and downstairs bathrooms tomorrow. I hope this in some small way inspires you ... I always try to look for something to inspire me ...whether it is in a magazine, some ones home or just my different surroundings... all of us have our own style and you can usually find an idea in the most unlikely places...always think outside the BOX...Keep creating and be inspired by ALL your surroundings...B




1 comment:

  1. Okay Miss Vintage Bee.....you are going crazy with this decorating girl........love all the colors and fabric that you have used. You are a bee that won't stop!

    ReplyDelete