Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Well here is another picture of the "Lake Estate" ...This is another pillow I found at Home Goods and the other one is from my friend Jackie... It, of course, set the theme and the color of my room... the table is a collection of lots of treasures... Jackie teaches classes at Paper Crown and is a very inspirational Lady... She has a WONDERFUL blog ...Good Grief Girdie...just click on GGG on the side and it will take you to her blog. She is so talented. Donna and I are taking an Easter class from her tomorrow night, and of course we can't wait. You always learn ,but... it is so much fun. We always learn something new or a new technique or a new tool to use. You never know what she will pull out of her bag of tricks. Or what goodies she will bring to eat!!! Next week we are taking a class from Franc...she is so fun too. I really don't know what we will be making yet;Donna signed me up; but I know it will be wonderful. The last class we took was a Valentine Love Letter box... still don't have any love letters BUT the box is adorable!!!
Well of to bed. I hope I wake up to Spring...what is up with this cold weather????
Oh Yea...IT IS Oklahoma...Have a wonderful day.... Hope you see something beautiful tomorrow. Love too all, Brend

No comments:

Post a Comment