Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Monday, March 8, 2010


Good Morning ... I never thought I would post my Grandkids pictures ...But... One of the things I love to do most is take pictures. Anna is about to be 6 so we went down to the park by their house and took pics for all of 10 minutes. She is so photogenic... I also am learning to use my editing "stuff" on my computer. I have also added the Smilebox I made of her. If you have never used or seen Smilebox it is the BEST $40.00 I have ever spent. It makes me share and send pictures I wouldn't get around to sending. My Mom and Sister live out of town so it is a quick and fun way to send pictures. Hope you enjoy...B

No comments:

Post a Comment