Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Here's to Summer Fun!!! Hope it comes soon...

Good evening everyone... I am busy getting ready to go to the Lake for Spring Break with the
Grandkids and a couple of their friends... When the boys moved out it was really hard ...but just as hard, was their friends not being around. Now we are getting to know our Grandkids friends and it is wonderful. One day I was at school looking for Anna's Teacher and all of a sudden I heard Hi B from several girls...not one was my Granddaughter, I was so thrilled... By the way the 4 younger Grandkids call me B...
We are packing up a trailer of stuff and all the fun things that go with kids...bikes, DS's, etc...
Oh yea... I am slip covering a very ugly chair for my living room at the lake. I can't live in the off white world like I would like to so... I am mixing it up and going to give it ANOTHER try...I said I would NEVER slipcover anything again. Oh well I have no sense or money...
Another project I am about to embark on is making 9 Blankets for Disney's Give a Day Get a Day... We are going to Disney in April and with 10 of us going I need all the help with expenses possible. So I signed up our family to make blankets for Project Linus...this is a volunteer program you make blankets for ill children. I am so excited to do this as a family. This Christmas ;as one of the grandkids gifts; we adopted a young lady for Christmas. We went shopping together & wrapped the gifts. We really had a wonderful time paying it forward. We plan on doing this every year and I hope the kids learn that is is always better to give than receive and that we need to be aware of the needs around us not just our wants ... I have wonderful caring gkids and they love to do for others...
Well I am off to bed and tomorrow get the roots done... NO one needs to know what my true hair color is!!!!
... pics of Spring Break to come... all the new decor at the Lake Estate and Donna has a new, Absolutely beautiful bedroom... maybe she will share her pics too...
Love to all...B

No comments:

Post a Comment