Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hoppy Easter

Hope you had a Hoppy Easter.        We did... 
A lot of my extended family came and had enough food for an Army.  Well I thought I would be cute and make Jackie's fun Rice Krispie treats... WELL....needless to say...  I can make the best Pineapple pie, Key Lime pie, Apple Pie, etc... BUT I can't make Rice Krispie treats.  My elbow was really hurting so Ronny helped me ... as you can see we made a HUGE mess and they were not the picture of  Cuteness Jackie's were...


  
I really do make a BIG mess any time I cook...

They really were cute??? From a distance.  My Dad ask if they were to eat or look at??? Well He was on his own...

Well if nothing else... they made for adorable table decorations...


I hope each of you had a wonderful day and were able to take time to know the true meaning of the Day.
I don't always take the time to reflect on the important things in life but as my Dad prayed for our meal he reminded us all of the importance of the day and the true sacrifice that was made for each of us.  


2 comments:

  1. I am going to try and leave a comment one more time!!!!!! Your Easter looked like a fun day and oh so sweet! Good work girl.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, at least you went for it. I threatened to do it and did NOT pull it off. You had fun and that is what it is all about!!

    ReplyDelete