Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday is Bee Day

Hello fellow blogg-ies... I have decided to have a little fun this week and do something everyday with a different theme...Monday is Bee Day...Tuesday will be  Turquiouse Day...Wednesday is Wine  Day...Thursday, being the 5th day of the week, will be 5 Day...and Friday will be  Surprise Day...
So Today is BEE Day...
This is my foot stool I just got recovered in ...you guessed it... Bee velvet.  This is a Bee M&M holder from my Granddaughters- Eryn & Avery...

I found this metal bucket at TJ Maxx and of course it had a Bee on it so I had to have IT...
 
These are a few special Bee boxes.


The tea pot lamp has a wonderful Bee lampshade and of course my Glitter Bee and another Bee pitcher.  This turq. Bee is an old door knob that they made into a wine stopper, oh no this could be on 3 of my days, how nice to be expandable... This was a gift from my bff Donna...


This is a wonderful Bee plate and pitcher I also got at TJ Maxx. And there is a fun crown plate behind the yellow plate from one of my bff's, Neta.  Oh No, the Queen Bee. Last but not least, these are some wonderful door pulls I found and had to have.  Aren't they the cutest???
 I asked my husband, Ron, if he minded that there was a Bee in every room of our house...yes, there really is, and he said no... I don't know if he meant it, but oh well...
I hope you have a blessed and Buzzingly Beautiful day...Brenda

1 comment: