Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Thursday, April 29, 2010


Well it is 5 Thursday...the Fifth day of the week...
and I love 5's... the main reason is I have 5 grand babies...

This is a vintage sign 5 along with a couple of others. 
 The small platter has sign letters with Ron and my initials...
I got the water dispenser from Laurie Anna's too...boy, I sure buy a lot from my fave place...
this is a 5 tin that I got at Canton and the pic is of  The 4 B's...my bff's ...
Donna Sue...Neta Sue...Brenda Sue...and Barbara Jean...
I know there are only 4 of us...oh well...

As I was looking for 5's in my house, I was putting up the dishes and found my favorite cornbread skillet has a number 5 on it...Only Jiffy sweet...ever once in a while I have to have good Old regular cornbread...my husband always wants to know if my Dad is coming for dinner because he won't eat sweet cornbread.  When I cook cornbread- either one- I use a little bacon grease, get the skillet hot, pour it in, and wait till it is golden brown.  Oh my!!! When we were kids our snack at night was left over cornbread and milk.  Our kids and grand kids wouldn't know what to do if they couldn't get it out of a bag or a box.
You know the initial glass balls..well they make number ones...and of course there was a 5!!!
This is a pic of my Mom & Dad...God has truly blessed me with a wonderful set of Parents and family...
This was in the city walk at Universal Theaters...

And of course here are the 5 reasons I love the #5...

Well I hope you enjoyed 5 Thursday...I will not be posting until Wed. so Surprise Friday will have to be next week...have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your Family ...
Smiles too all...B

No comments:

Post a Comment