Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Friday, April 16, 2010

Yukon's Teacher of the Year Banquet

Beatrice...
Well I have been at it again... that is the Grand Production... our school system had a
 Teacher of the Year Banquet...
and I volunteered to decorate for it.  I really had a lot of fun doing it.  
The theme was ...Masquerade Ball.  
I made mask and memory boxes for 11 teachers. 
 I used 3 different paper doll stamps and made the mask to match.  
The mask could have been more elaborate...but I had a tight budget. 
 I thought it really turned out well.  
So here are some pics of the 3 different boxes and some of the other tables.  

 
My Granddaughters go to Parkland Elementary and one of their Teachers won Teacher or the Year for that school.  This is Heather and her husband.  They were so cute and played the part so well.  The next picture is of Heather and one of the other Teachers, Russ.  He teaches at Ranchwood.  He is quite a character, he played the part so well.  His Principal is Mrs. Kilpatrick. 
This is Heather, her Mom and her Principal, Lance.  
Lance was my son Brad's 5th grade teacher.  So we go way back.   
Well I am off to Florida with the Fam... I will return with a lot of pics and tales.  
Till then...B

3 comments:

  1. You did an unbelievable job Brenda! I know the teachers were excited and impressed with all the work that went into it but it was worth it I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decorations....very clever! Love the colors! Thanks for linking up to Rescue Crew Review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are incredibly talented!! I love everything you did and can really see the fun, love and whimsy in every single detail.

    Love your bloggie...have to follow!!

    ReplyDelete