Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back...Finally from Florida

Well we had a great time in the land of sun...I took a million pictures and we had some funny stories...so I will share the funniest...We went to 
Clearwater Beach on Monday.  We were hungry so Kristi went and got us a hot dog...we were on the beach...big mistake...eating our hot dogs and I had just taken a bite and was holding my hot dog and , of course, talking...and a seagull came along and took the Hot dog weenie out of the bun!!!!!  Yes he did...I could be rich if we had had a video camera!!!  It was the craziest thing...I got so mad and tickled at the same time...I just threw them the bun too...

 
Even though this is where the infamous Hot Dog Heist took place...we had a wonderful day...
I wanted one of those postcard pics of the fam...and it turned out fabulous... PaPa Ron and I even took a decent pick...Everyone was there except Brad and I am going to have him photo shopped in!!!

The end of a truly Beautiful day...What a sunset..Thank you God for the beauty you provide around us everyday...
I hope you find something to laugh about & something Beautiful today...Enjoy...B

1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like you all had a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete