Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day
Today I am honoring just some of the Mothers' in my life...First and the most important is my Mother, Evelyn...she has always been a wonderful Mother and role model..I am so very thankful for her and for the unbelievable example she has always been..


This is our Daughter Ronda and my 2 granddaughters Eryn & Avery

This is our Daughter -in-law Kristi, her daughter,& my granddaughter, Anna and Kristi's Mom, Peggy...






This is Donna, her Mom Doris and her sister Glenda... 

 



& last but not least the reasons I am a proud Mom... Jarrid and Brad...It has always been my pleasure to be a Mom and now a grandmother...God has truly blessed me...There are a lot more that I don't have pictures of that have meant the world to me.  My Aunt Cookey, her daughter Lea Ann , Aunt Mary Anne they are wonderful Mom's...and so many friends and their Mom's and their daughters...God has blessed me with their lives and the pleasure to get to know them.  I am also lucky so many of my friends know my Mom...what a blessing they have received and the Mom's I have known have truly blessed me..
May God bless everyone.... whether your Mom is here here with you or in your Hearts...Wow how blessed we have been...Happy Mothers Day to all...B

No comments:

Post a Comment