Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Friday, May 7, 2010

Finally Surprise Friday...


Well my idea of Surprise Friday is some favorite ideas...

The first picture is at the Lake Estate in my main bathroom...I have 6 hooks for towels...there is usually 15 of us there.  I found 6 different #'s and used them so they would remember which towel was theirs...haha


This is a picture of my entry way... The previous owners had a funky border going up the side and had flattened it out so there was this funny backwards 7 that I could not figure out what to do with.  I
 couldn't retexture because the stair case was there and it went straight up.  Soooo finally I decided to mud the whole thing flat and try my hand at harlequin...not for sissy's!!!  BUT it looks fabulous...It is one of my favorite thing about my house.  
Here is the picture of the leopard ceiling I promised a long time ago...Ain't it the cutest...pardon the okie language  a comin' out...  This is a great half birdcage I got at...of course... Laurie Anna's...I added the crystal bobble I got from Hobby Lobby to the bottom...they have a very strong magnet and you can get 
then half price when the lamps are on sale...This is the rest of the of them I used on my chandelier that had no Bling...what's up with that!!!

Well hope you got some small ideas from this today... Have a wonderful Surprise Friday...hope there are a few surprises for you today...like Oklahoma's weather...just wait a little while and it will change...B

No comments:

Post a Comment