Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Well it has been a few days since I posted...Life...I think even though you might not have kids in school...May is one of the busiest  months...Oh Well....I wouldn't know what to do if I wasn't busy... May brings a lot for me...the end of school...my Mom's Birthday ...one of my good friends Finally turned 50...so that starts out what the pictures are about...My good Friend is the last one of our friends to turn 50!!! Really...I am 53 and it seems like an eternity since I turned 50...Well my friend, Jocelyn and I decided to do Birthday Week for Sue...We started out with a Memory Box to keep all her cards, pictures ect...then we had a box full of Lady Bug things...she loves Lady Bugs...a family frame and a hand decorated candle...this wonderful bottle of wine that I personalized...very easy to do...just glue on your personalized label...a vintage necklace and one from Dusties with a 5 blank domino drop I made...one should always wear vintage because WE Are Vintage...and one day was a personal one just about when we hung out together in the "old" days...and the last day was a new book I found about the next half of our lives...it is written by Mimi from Drew Cary...it is a great book and has a lot of insightful things in it...it is kind of a YaYa Sister kind of book...I don't think I could ever do All that they say you should but it does make you think...the name of the book is..."Queen of your own Life" by Kathy Kinney & cindy Ratzlaff...it is defiantly worth buying...
  
It is also fun to use sidewalk chalk...watch the knuckles and nails!!! 
Now another Grand Production...My Aunt Cookey Retired and I helped decorate for her Party...I made her a shoe...just FYI if you buy dyed shoes be sure and seal them first... I didn't have any sealer and I thought I would never get it to quit bleeding through...it would have taken less time to go out and buy some sealer...that would have been tooooo easy...I also made her a box for her cards and pictures...
and the cakes are from Sam's...with flowers added...they will not put on the nuts and carrots if you order one...Can't beat the look and the price...about $25.00 for both...and they are  
really good ...

So ends 2 More Grand Productions in my life... hope you are; in a small way; inspired to do something fun this week and enjoy your day...till next time...Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment