Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Well the New Year is HERE!!!

 Well the New Year's resolution isn't going as I would have hoped...they never do do they... We had a fab. Christmas and I had a little time to be creative so I thought I would share some pics of a book I made one of my Bestest Friends...Neta...this was the first Christmas without both of her boys... they both got married this past year and one is off fighting for Our Freedom and one went to spend the holidays with the In-Laws...so she was a little lonely...so it was up to her hubby to keep her happy...and hopefully the book made her smile too...

 This is for the 2 boys...Brock and Corbyn...
 This is a page for one of her new Daughter-in-Laws...Anne
 Of course she has Dog pages...
 Her other Daughter-in-Law...Kylee
 She is a Teacher and this one was for her
This one is for Corbyn who is in the service...

There were about 34 pages and I really had fun putting it together...I hope she has fun finding pics for it...to me that is the hardest part...maybe you should start with the pics first and build the page around them...Naw...too easy...Have a great Tues. and hopefully I will be back soon...Brenda

1 comment:

  1. You are a sweet friend ! You are so generous with your talents. I love the book and I am sure she did!

    ReplyDelete