Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year

Well it has been a while since I posted...life is so crazy at the Holidays...




we had a fabulous Christmas...I hope you and your family did also...and now it is time to turn another year older and to ring in the new year...I am a New Year's Baby ...my parents didn't get to claim me in 1956 they had to do it in '57...I have always been trouble...on to the "New Years" resolutions...of course...loose weight...and do better on posting on my blog...and ect...ect... I never seem to keep them but I am really going to try and at least do these 2... truly I want to make 2011 the best year ever...I am excited to master soldering and take more "Jackie" classes and take more time for Me...if I have learned nothing else this year,  life is too short and we need to take time for the important stuff...I am so very blessed with wonderful Family and Friends and I want to be what I need to be this year for them and me...again...life is too short...love and a Happy New Year to all...B

1 comment:

  1. You are so right Miss B...life is to short not to take in all the blessings it has to offer! I am looking forward to a wonderful year with all my friends at the PC. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete