Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Thursday, July 29, 2010



Well Another Grand Production has transpired...Yes another one!!! My BFF's son, Justin and his lovely wife, Jennifer, are having a baby Girl and we had a shower for them...what fun and how HOT it was...
We went with a vintage baby theme and how cute it was...


The crotched sweater was Donna's when she was little and her Mother made it...what beautiful hand work...I made the invitations with the baby booties vintage card above...they turned out so cute...I am glad I only had to make 25...they were a lot of fun and I loved how they turned out...


This little pink outfit was Jennifer's when she was a baby and she was so surprised that her Mom had sent it to Donna for a surprise...



When I got ready to do the invitations and the colors for the party I had found some Pink and Brown napkins for the Dad..."Living the Mini Van Dream"...how perfect...so I went with those colors...but the babies nursery is purple, lime green and turquoise ...love the colors... so I did a few things in the nursery colors... I love the little box...it has a vintage stork that Donna found in her travels on top...the baby shoes are Jennifer's and Justin's...Justin is a twin and his had a J on the bottom so they could tell them apart...


The BABY banner turned out really cute...I hope you like this Grand Production and come away with some new ideas...

  The Girl's and I are leaving for a Girl's shopping trip next Thursday...we will be on the road to Kansas...we will be stopping at Nell Hills, Curious Sofa and anything we can find in between... we can't wait...I will have wonderful pics to share and  new ideas and places to shop...until then...hope you have a wonderful COOL week...Love to all,Brenda

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely shower! I would not expect anything less from you!
    Have fun on your girl's trip and don't get into any trouble..........ha ha!

    ReplyDelete