Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Thursday, February 4, 2010


Good Morning ... I have been soooo busy making pillows for my BFF , my Mom, my daughter-in-law and me... You should see my craft room... ...NOT... sewing is so messy. The pillows are very creative... and very colorful. I will have pics later.


I have also made some new cornish ( is that how you spell it???) boards for my kitchen and they are so cute. I used burlap!!! I had bought a burlap pillow at Canton and tore it apart and put it in the middle of the big board. I also used burlap chair strapping. Hope the picture inspires you to step out of Your box.I have a vintage garden table and I am going to paint 1 2 3 4 on , of course, burlap and put on the chair seats.As soon as I get these done I will take a pic.

We are taking a class at The Paper Crown tonight ;such a fun place; with Franc. We have never taken her class before , and we are so excited. It is the cutest Valentine box. Then next week another darling Jackie creation. This is such a fun outing, you get inspired, learn new tricks and have a fun evening out with creative people. You should go by and take a look. The classes fill up fast so you might want to get on their email list.

Well off to buy more pillow forms and material... Have a Great Creative Day

No comments:

Post a Comment