Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday with 3 Special People

 What a beautiful day in Oklahoma...and what a great day to spend with 3 of the most important people in my life...My Daughter-in-law...and 2 of the 5 Grandkids...Kristi, Anna And Wesley...
 We had a great day walking around and trying to see some of the animals...The new baby elephant wasn't out so I guess we will have to go back another time...
I am so blessed to have a Daughter -in-law that I love and we get along so well...and she is a wonderful Mom and Wife to my Son, Jarrid...

I hope you have a wonderful day and a very Blessed Easter...I have a bunch of family coming for lunch so it will be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment