Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love Spring


I absolutely LOVE Spring...God knew how happy it would make everyone...
Look how beautiful His beauty is...

I don't know about you ...but as a child I loved this "beautiful" sign of Spring...it is like alot of things; when you grow -up you realize that the beautiful flower was in true reality a WEED...I really don't care it still is a sign of Spring and a very pretty Purple...
And then there are the signs of Spring that makes you realize YOU need to get busy in the flower beds and pull the WEEDS...
and the blooming of the trees is always so beautiful...How did He come up with so many different things of Beauty???
and last but not least...one of my favorite plants...money-wart...mine was so lush last summer and I am so excited to see signs of green after such a hard Winter...
Well I hope you enjoy my look at early Spring and take time to see God's beauty around you...B 

No comments:

Post a Comment