Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Almost Here ?????



It can't be!!! My how this year has flown by...I don't know where the time has went...I guess I better get busy and at least...start thinking about  Christmas... Remember that Glimmer Market is at Paper Crown this Saturday...I am leaving Yukon at 9 so I can get there early...I really need Jackie's cookbook...someday I am going to bake ...and be just like her...hahaha...oh well one can dream...
Since it is getting so close I thought I would share some awesome parts of my children's dictionary...I tried to put the edited ones on the blog but sometimes my computer has a mind of it's own...
 I cropped and enhanced each definition and they turned out  really good...
 I used colored pencils to fill in and used them on one of my pages in my pre-Jackie book...We are taking a Christmas book Class from Jackie the 2nd...can't wait she is always such an inspiration...
hope you can use these images...
 if you are in Okla. City area remember go by Paper Crown and shop...there will be lots of wonderful things at the Glimmer Market...have a wonderful Friday the weather is suppose to be Grand...
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment