Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Goo & Happy Anniversary RL

Yes, today is my Grandmother's Birthday and My Anniversary
My Grandmother's name was 
Maudie Beatrice Giles, 
I called her Goo...
 she would have been 101 today...
what an amazing woman she was...always had something for you to take home, loved to dress up, loved jewelry and just was the best Grandmother ever...I learned a lot from her ... 
she is the reason for a lot of our family values ...I miss her...Happy Birthday Goo
And yes, that is me and my Hubby of 34 years...my how time has flown by...and how fashion has changed...1976 and the biggest bouquet ever!!!  
Thanks honey for a wonderful ride...here's to 34 more years...
Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday...Love, B

1 comment: