Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...

Why do a little when you can go Over the TOP...
Life IS a Grand Production...Happy Day

Monday, August 30, 2010

Well another Grand Production is under way!!!  My Granddaughter...Eryn... Is turning 11 today and we are going to have a Make and Take Birthday Party...Her and 9 of her friends are coming this afternoon to make a canvas for their rooms...This is the invitation I made for the party...thank heavens there were only 10...they turned out soooo cute and were really easy to do...
I have taken several classes from Paper Crown that Jackie has taught...her Blog is Good Grief Girdie...go be inspired...she has an Orange Julius drink on her blog today that is toooo die for...
so this was my inspiration...this is the doll dress we made with my Mom's picture on it...and then I made the 3 doll dress canvas with my Granddaughters on it...


this is another  Jackie class... hers had a dog on it but I don't have dogs so I put ME on it ...it is one of my fav things...Sorry it has been so long... Life... I will have pics of the finished party tomorrow...love to all...and have a wonderful day...B

No comments:

Post a Comment